Sandro

My name is Sandro and I am 29 years old.I live in a small village near Chemnitz.I am interested in motocross, forestry, hunting and sport-shooting. My dream job is Park Ranger in my own animal park.When I go back to Germany I will start my own company.

Living in a house with many people is sometimes difficult but we try to solve problems easily. The communication with the other housemates was from day to day better.


My placement is at a good company, my colleagues make a lot of funny things with us. Sometimes it was difficult to understand the colleagues because they spoke very fast, but now my english is much better.
The company Green Works was founded in 2000 by Colin Crooks, the CEO, with minimum resource and has now grown into a £2m charity with 4 franchises across the UK, providing great benefits to people and the environment around the world.