Jennifer

My name is Jennifer. I am 19 years old and the youngest in this group. I come from Reichenbach in the east of Germany/Saxony.

In 2007 I finished my secondary school and then I started a voluntary social year as a nurse. So I found my dreamjob. But after this year I started a apprenticeship as an assistant for foreign languages, I would never do this job, because I don't like officejobs. I hope I get a chance to do a second apprenticeship as a nurse or as a care-giver.

Well, but now I'm here in London. We started on the 17 october 2010. At first some of us came to the station in Reichenbach and the rest of the group came at Freiberg into the train. Then we went to Dresden airport. This was my first flight but I wasn't really excited. It was really great. We got picked up by mini-cab at Heathrow Airport. It was a really long journey but I was so happy that we don't drive with the bus and the tube. I think that this would have been very hectic and strenous.

Now, this is the fourth week here in London and it is really cool, beside my little visit to the doctor. I saw very much. We were in the London eye and we went to the Tower Bridge.This weekend we will go to Madame Tusseaud and the London Dungeon maybe.

So, that's it from me, the only thing I can say is "I love London"!