Nadine

I am Nadine and am 24 years old. I come from Auerbach which is in the east of Germany and near Zwickau. In the year 2007 I started a second apprenticeship as an office clerk which I had finished in January 2010 and I would like to work in this job. On 17 October 2010 I traveled for 6 weeks to London to do there a workplacement. I think that was a chance to improve my english and to get a good job in Germany. The time in London was very fantastic. Sometimes it was difficult to live in a house with 11 other people but from time to time it got easier. First to travel by bus, train or tube was difficult too but at the end of the time in London it was normal. My workplacement was very good. I had a good communication with my boss and with my collegues. I learned some about my job and improved my english. At my workplacement I did some administration things. I wrote some excel-lists, word documents and did some office management things.